Whether it is part of your manufacturing, maintenance, safety or regulatory
compliance processes, NDT inspection can play an important role in ensuring that
your equipment continues to work legally, safely and continously.
- Health and Safety programs
- If your company is working towards obtaining a
Certificate of Recognition
to reduce WCB premiums, identifying risks, mitigating them and maintaining records
becomes very important. Rees NDT Inspection Services helps many firms with
inspection and documentation of their equipment for this purpose.
- Rental Equipment
- Rental equipment is another area we do extensive work.
- Well documented inspection serves to assure customers that the
equipment they rent is in serviceable working condition before they rent it.
- Post-rental inspection allows costs associated with damage
during the rental period to be billed to the party whose use caused the damage.
- A continuous paper-trail of inspection helps prevent disputes
about when damage occurred.
- Integrate inspection into your fabrication processes
- Avoid expense by catching fabrication problems at points in the
process where they are easier to correct
- Avoid after-sales rework by ensuring that only completely sound
work is delivered.
- Use in-process inspection as a selling point to your customers.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Pressure Vessels are subject to
(or similar) regulation. We can help with corrosion surveys.
- Overhead lifting equipment has mandated inspection and maintenance
- Oilfield equipment is subject to
- OH&S codes generally make employers responsible for due
diligence in ensuring that workers are using equipment that is known to be in
safe working condition. NDT inspection can help meet this goal.